Wednesday 5 May 2010

Coming soon...

Hello blog world, I'm determined not to completely abandon this blog but due to lots of work for uni (including revising - aahh!) and actual job work I haven't been posting as much as I'd like.


But I'm just posting something to say: I will do a proper post soon!!


Basically, I've just been pouring over all the gorgeous gowns at the MET Ball that happened earlier this week and I've decided I'll do a post on my low-down of the best, and worst dresses. I know it will be what EVERY magazine and EVERYBODY on the internet will be doing but it's a little bit of fashion and criticism indulgence for me,yay!


But like I said, I don't have the time to properly do it yet, so I'm promising it will be here on Saturday... hopefully ;)


I can here millions of you squealing in anticipation... yeah right...


Anway, until Saturday,


Elvie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment