Tuesday 7 September 2010

I Like Your Style: Michelle Williams



Actress Michelle Williams looks bloomin' lovely at the Venice Film Festival in a Jason Wu dress. I love how it's figure-hugging with sparkles and yet is still demure due to the high neck, delicate bow and classic, neutral colour.


I like her hair here too. Usually I'm not a fan of the pixie cut, as not many girls can pull it off, but Michelle's sweeping side platinum do' looks polished and a perfect pairing for her dress. The InStyle site described her as a 'gamine' in this outfit, and being dense I had never heard of this word and I had to look it up. It is a French word and means, according to dictionary.com: a diminutive or very slender girl, esp. one who is pert, impudent, or playfully mischievous or an elfish tomboy. So I think it sums up her look well, and I'm glad I can add the word to my vocabulary... in fact I think, I would like to be an elfish, chic, mysterious, French-like gamine.


So, yeah, Michelle Williams, and gamines across the world, I like your style.


Elvie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment